Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Still in England!!

Hola!

I have two days to go and all of the last minute packing to sort out! Just thought I'd quickly set up a blog before I forget amidst the rush of the last minute and now I'm trying it out! I guess my nerves are starting to rise slightly..packing has made me realise the reality of the big trip which we've been planning from practically the start of the year. But you have to face the fear :) and I'm looking forward to putting that into practice...!

I'm not sure how often we'll be able to get on the net but I want to maintain this blog so I'll definitely make sure I do for long enough to write!

Anyway, everything is practically all set for when I arrive there..all there is left to do is to suitcase it all up and enjoy the last of my home comforts and get some sleep!

Buenas noches :)
nikixxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Joel said...

Can't wait.
Still alive.

xxxxx

Sanj said...

Hi Diko, how are things over there? Are you enjoying... i miss bullying you.... will have to catch up on all the bullying when you come back!!! Take care lil one... SANJU!!!!!!!